Hey Guys and Gals ! We are looking for some great BI Architects looking to deliver top notch service and solutions! Check out the description below and let us know if you'd like to be part of the team !
Pragmatic Works is searching for a Business Intelligence Architect with experience delivering end to end solutions with the Microsoft framework.
The candidate must possess the following credentials:
- 8-10 years experience working on data integration and warehousing projects
- 8+ years experience working on Business Intelligence projects
- Very strong data modeling skills
- Experience designing and implementing technical frameworks
- Comfortable creating enterprise wide and solution specific architecture documentation, including all views of the system/solution
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
-Comfortable leading teams of development and consulting resources to create and implement a solution.
- 4-5 years experience using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and MS Portal Technologies (SharePoint, Performance Point, etc..)
The right candidate will possess a "can do" attitude, passion for quality, and will be responsible for leading teams and acting as a true consultant and trusted advisor to Pragmatic Works’ Clients. This is a 50%-75% travel position.
About Pragmatic Works
Pragmatic Works is a Business Intelligence software and solutions firms focused on accelerating delivery and enhancing value per dollar for Enterprise Business Intelligence through the Microsoft BI framework. We are based out of Jacksonville, FL and our global team of consultants are MVP’s, authors, speakers, and proven thought leaders in the industry. Our methods and tools deliver dramatic results and industry leading quality and performance. Clients throughout the world rely on us to make their business more intelligent.
Find more info at PragmaticWorks.com and please forward resume/CV with cover letter describing recent experience to Jobs@pragmaticworks.com